Play Piano Gym
Baby kicks. Music plays. And that’s just the beginning. Movable toys on the overhead gym encourage baby to bat and grasp. Move the arch down for tummy-time play, or let baby sit and entertain you with a piano concert! And now with a removable piano, you can take the musical fun wherever you and baby go!
• Four ways to play! Lay & play; Tummy time; Sit & play; Take-along
• Music rewards baby as she kicks the piano keys
• 5 busy activity toys & a large mirror
• Toys include a hippo teether, elephant clackers, rollerball frog & more!
• Short or long-play music—up to 15 minutes
• Soft, comfy mat
• Power/volume control
• Requires 3 AA batteries
Music, friendly characters, colorful patterns and a mirror help stimulate baby’s senses.
Piano keys help strengthen gross motor skills as baby stretches & kicks.
Curiosity & Discovery
Five busy activity toys, including a large mirror, encourage baby to bat & grasp